Here’s a quick list of items you should be bringing to this weekend’s Treasure Valley Campout:
- A tent (if you’re sleeping outside). Please try to keep the size to a minimum. A ground cloth is a good idea too.
- Sleeping bags – I’d recommend a good one, since it can still get cold at night, especially outdoors. Dick’s has some good 30° ones.
- A pillow
- A ground pad
- Some warm clothing – a few changes
- Rain gear (it may rain)
- Some good waterproof footwear
- A flashlight
- Fishing equipment (if you want to go fishing). Dick’s has some good little rigs for $20-$25.
- Collapsible chairs
We’re staying at the West Conference Center – here’s a map of the property.
Please let us know if you have any questions.